The Lenlok T&L Handles have been the preferred choice of T&L Handles in the industry. Lenlok series of T&L Handles for garage doors, electrical cabinets, garage tilt-a-doors, tool boxes, and car ute canopies provide a very functional and easy to install and use product.
LENLOK ECONOMY T HANDLES
Lenlok Economy T Handles are the ultimate entry level T Handles available in the market. They are a quality product for installers and end users with a tight budget but demand the reliability of the Lenlok brand. The Lenlok Economy T Handles have a removable core that can be rekeyed within the 60000 series with 200 key differs available.
- Standard 75mm spindle length
- Front or rear fix available
- Turns 90 degrees to unlock
- Master keyed
- Fixing bolts need to be ordered separately
- Keyline LF16 (Silca LF6R) keyway
- 60000 key series
- Barrels supplied separately to the handle within the package and need to be inserted
- Display packaging available (keyed to differ only)
- Available in a chrome plate finish
LENLOK CBS T&L HANDLES
Now with the patented and innovative Carbine Barrel System (CBS) providing the added flexibility of a C4 wafer barrel keyway. This range offers high security through the use of a clutching system and handle snap off feature, which protects the integrity of the lock when undue force is applied.
- Available in 3 wafer barrel series; C4 (LKW5), LF6R (LF20S) and LW3 (LKW2) keyways
- C4 keyway available in 5 pin only and is supplied fully assembled
- The C4 wafer barrel is available in KA1 to KA10 and KD key codes
- LW3 keyway barrel matches in with old series Lenlok T handles
- Mastered wafers are available for the LF6R wafer barrel
- Interchangeable spindle lengths 75mm, 100mm and 150mm lengths
- Handing can be easily changed from 90 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise, and 180 degrees clockwise and anticlockwise
- Clutching handle to prevent lock damage when undue force applied
- If undue force is applied to the handle whilst the lock is in the locked position, the handle ‘snaps off’ which leaves the lock in a state where it can no longer be attacked.
- Optional key retained feature (roll pins to convert are included)
- Flexibility of front fix and rear fixing options (all components supplied)
- Personalised customer logos (minimum order quantities apply)
- All barrels are supplied with 2 keys
TILT-A-DOOR LOCK KITS
Tilt-a-Door Lock kits available for either the Lenlok CBS T&L Handles or the Lenlok Economy T Handles. These kits include the handle and the componentry for tilt-a-doors. Note the Lenlok Economy T Handle Kits are only available in a rear fixing model. The components in this kit model are the T handle, 3600mm of cable and cable clamps, two spring latches, an inner access handle, fixing bolts, drive pawl and a handle collar.
2&3 POINT LOCKING MECHANISM
- Works in multiple applications in conjunction with accessories
- Works with a standard T and L handle spindle or budget type key
- Includes 2 saddle shaped clamps
- 3 point – Length mentioned in the table is the overall length from end to end. Further 12mm movement on each side when expanded
- 2 point – Measures 1830mm from end to end. Further 12mm movement on each side when expanded.