The Lenlok Push Lock is the ultimate choice for timber and metal furniture and sliding cupboard doors. The Lenlok Push Lock has a removable core that can be rekeyed within the 60000 series with 200 key differs available.
- Suitable for timber or metal furniture and supplied with barrel
- Supplied in keyed to differ or in keyed alike groups (1,2,3,4,5,6,8)
- By using the barrel removal key these locks can be made into locksmith form very quickly
- All locks are supplied with a bezel as standard
- Barrel is removable but not interchangeable from the 22mm diameter locks
- Master key available (GMASTER)
- Barrel removal key is available (PLUGKEY)
- Suits Keyline LF16 (Silca LF6R) keyway
- 60000 key series
- Available in a chrome plate finish
Extension pins are available as an option. These pins come 5 & 6mm length. If an extended pin is required, use LOCKPIN38. This item, although made for a locking bar, has a 28mm long pin and a 10mm thread compatible to the internal screw thread of the standard push lock pin.