LENLOK AUXILIARY GARAGE DOOR LOCKS
The Xtra-Lok typically secures a garage door to concrete in seconds. With its simple latching technique, Xtra-Lok is designed to aid in protecting against attacks that use levering or force to the door, such as a ram-raid attack.
Internal Fit with Semi Circular Mounting Plate
- Can be fitted to roller, tilt or other types of doors, with options of one centred or multiple fixing points
- Options of 2 different materials:
• Solid zinc treated steel construction, with 304 grade
stainless steel hinge pin for strength and durability
• Stainless steel 304 grade, powder coated
- Sits flat with minimum obstruction when the door is open
- Supplied with four hardened tamper proof fasteners, complete with cup head bolts
- Australian made
- 3 models to choose from
- The base plate is made from 4 mm thick steel and is 148 mm in diameter.
- The hinge is in the highest point when in the folded-down-shut position and is 10mm high
- The masonry drill bit required is 5mm in diameter
- The drill bit required for the door bracket is of 9mm diameter
- The aperture for the padlock is 11mm in diameter
- All fixings are supplied, 4 tamper resistant masonry fixings and 4 of 8 x 30 mm cup-head bolts.
- Padlock is not included
QUALITY LOCKS & HARDWARE
1300 308 745