CL MULTI DRAWER LOCKS
The CL Multi-Drawer Locks are a range of pedestal or drawer locking products that primarily lock and allow access to opening just one drawer at a time. They are available as a side fixed mount or front fixed mount. There are model options to suit a traditional office metal filing cabinet and another ideally made to suit more residential timber cabinets.
Side mounted multi drawer locks are used where there is limited height available for a front mounted lock to be installed. The front mounted multi drawer locks can be fitted in a fixed pelmet or in the drawer front with the choice of 90 degree or 180 degree movement, depending on the application. Both the side and front drawer locks are made from zinc alloy die cast that is designed to last.
- All locks are supplied with a bezel and an accessory pack. These locks operate with a locking bar, that comes in 600mm, 1200mm & 1500mm lengths. Locking pins, bar guides and L strikes are also needed to complete the kit. These all need to be ordered separately.
- This lock range should be used with the CL interchangeable barrel system. The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the lock bodies.
- The set includes the lock body and a bezel.
- The key is removable in both the locked and unlocked positions.
- The standard operation is to turn the key by 180 degrees. Please check the details of each model, as variations exist. This allows the locking bar to raise and lower, to unlock and lock.
- 18mm cylinder diameter with a 22mm projection is the standard model.
- Master and removal key available.
- Available in a chrome plate finish.
FEATURES FOR SIDE AND FRONT
CL Multi Drawer lock range has different fitting options to suit most variations of locking cabinets within the market. Constructed of a zinc alloy diecast housing, the CL options include:
Side fixing round base for timber
Body diameter is 40mm, 7mm body thickness, standard cylinder housing length of 22mm with an 18mm diameter barrel, bar width of 16mm, bar length of 590mm. Operates on a 180 degree turn.
Front fixing dual flange for timber
Body dimension of 42mm overall, flange fixing screw centre to centre is 32mm, flange height of 16.4mm. Standard cylinder housing length of 22mm with an 18mm diameter barrel, overall pin length of 45.8mm. Operates on a 180 degree turn. Has a 17mm throw from top to bottom.
Front fixing single flange for timber
As for the A-603 model this has only one flange in preference to the dual flange, so the size is half of the above dual flange model, with the same cylinder dimensions. Has a 12mm throw from top to bottom. Operates on a 180 degree turn.
Front fixing dual flange for metal 90 degree turn
Offers a 90 degree turn operation. Body dimensions 42mm overall, flange fixing screw centre to centre is 32mm, flange height is 18mm. Standard cylinder housing length of 22mm with an 18mm diameter barrel, overall pin size of 6mm x 35mm , works with the locking bar width of 16mm. Has a 9mm throw from top to bottom.
Front fixing dual flange for metal 180 degree turn
Offers a 180 degree turn operation. Has all the same dimensions as the A-611-22-01-90 above.
Front fixing dual flange for metal with flat cam
Offers a 90 degree turn operation. This model has a flat 35mm hole centre to end cam (42.5mm cam end to end) and has the same dimensions as the standard A-611-22-01 model.