CL CAM LOCKS
CL Cam Locks are a popular choice for many different uses across multiple industries that require a reliable and proven lock to secure acrylic display units, letterboxes, cupboards, hinged glass doors and much more. The range is diverse, with a standard cam lock from 20mm to 44mm housing length offering varying degrees of keying options and security.
The CL standard Cam Locks are designed to use the interchangeable barrel system offering up to 650 keyed to differ (3,000 keyed to differ using CL4 broach) standard barrels with a grand master key and removal key available for security managers or administrators. In addition, the CL3 dimple key and CL4 wave key offer a higher level of security by making them much harder to duplicate than a regular notched cut key.
20MM Cam Lock Housing, 30mm Cam, Chrome Plate and Matte Black Finish
25MM Cam Lock Housing, 30mm Cam, Chrome Plate and Matte Black Finish
30MM Cam Lock Housing, 30mm Cam, Chrome Plate and Matte Black Finish
44MM Cam Lock Housing, 30mm Cam, Chrome Plate Finish
- CL cam lock range is made of zinc alloy diecast.
- Four lock body sizes of 20mm, 25mm, 30mm & 44.5mm, all supplied with a 30mm cam & locking nut.
- Models are round faced.
- This lock range has an interchangeable barrel system
- The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the lock bodies.
- Master and removal key available.
- 19mm fixing hole size required.
- The key is removable in both the locked and unlocked positions. Turn 90 degrees to operate.
- Can be used with any of the Lenlok range of cams which have a standard star shaped hole. Cam options include straight, bent/offset and hooked/notched. Simply undo the screw in the back of the lock to change over the cam.
- Strikes or cam locating plates are sold separately.
- Available in a chrome plate or black finish (not 44.5mm).