CL SLAM LOCK
For high use drawer applications especially in counters within shopfitting, the CL Slam Lock is the most ideal style of lock to use. It enables users to close the drawer quickly without the use of a key. This is both very convenient and a security measure. The Slam Lock can also be installed on cupboard doors where a quick closing action is required.
Due to the nature of its operation, this lock has different barrel removal and insertion methods. Please follow these methods to either remove and/or insert.
- Hold latch down
- Continue holding latch down whilst turning the key to 180 degrees left
- Now the latch will be in a held down position
- This means the barrel is ready to be removed, insert removal key and remove.
- Hold the latch down whilst inserting the barrel into the housing
- Continue to hold the latch down and turn the key 180 degrees to the right
- Release the latch and now the lock is ready to use
- CL Slam Lock has a square base and is made of diecast zinc.
- This lock range has an interchangeable barrel system.
- The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the lock bodies.
- Master and removal key available.
- The key is removable in the locked and position only. Turn 90 degrees to retract the latch.
- The standard operation is where the spring loaded latching locking bolt shoots upwards at a 12 o’clock locking position. The lock can be repositioned to other orientations but take note when fitting that the cylinder is in an offset position.
- 18mm cylinder diameter with a 22mm projection is the standard model. The set includes the lock body, a bezel and a L bracket (DK179).
- Fixing hole size is 19mm and suits a timber door thickness of 16-20mm.
- Lock specifications are; body 42mm x 42mm, screw holes 32mm centre to centre with a 10.5mm body thickness, standard cylinder housing length of 22mm with a 18mm diameter barrel, bolt width is 16mm and the bolt projection is 9mm.
- Available in a chrome plate finish.