CL ESPAGNOLETTE LOCK SYSTEM
The CL Espagnolette is an innovative locking system that provides a click action mechanism designed to lock full height cabinet doors with a three-point locking action – top, bottom & middle – providing added strength to doors and an evenly balanced locking system. The locking mechanism comprises of a lock body positioned in the middle of the door, to which, top and bottom locking bars are attached. When turning the key, the square bolt of the lock, in conjunction with the locking bars, will either expand or contract to suit the locking or the unlocking of the cabinet. The locking bars are held into position by bar guides and the locating end of the bar is held in position by a special designated bar keeper.
Supplied in a kit form in two sizes
Complete with lock body with bezel, 2 x locking bars of 1,000mm each, accessory pack includes 4 x guides, 2 x anchor pins, 2 x rod keepers & a DK100 L strike (use A-612-22-01MKIT)
Complete with lock body with bezel, 2 x locking bars of 1,500mm each, accessory pack includes 4 x guides, 2 x anchor pins , 2 x rod keepers & a DK100 L strike (use A-612-22-015MKIT)
- CL Espagnolette lock body is made of diecast zinc, locking rods made of steel.
- This lock range has an interchangeable barrel system. The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the lock bodies.
- The key is removable in both the locked and unlocked positions. Turn 180 degrees to operate.
- 18mm cylinder diameter with a 22mm projection is the standard model.
- Lock specifications are; body 74.3mm end to end, 64mm fixing centre to centre, 29.8mm body width. Lock bolt projection is 8mm, width of bolt is 15.8mm. Locking bar thickness of 6mm.
- Master and removal key available.
- Available in a chrome plate finish.