CL DOUBLE THROW LOCK
The CL Double Throw Lock is for applications where the projection of the bolt needs to be longer to give better strength. By having the locking bolt throw longer, makes it much more difficult to force the lock open.
The CL Double Throw Lock provides a maximum extended locking bolt projection of 22mm, by turning the key in a 180 degree motion.
- CL Double Throw Lock has a square base and is made of diecast zinc.
- This lock range has an interchangeable barrel system.
- The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the lock bodies.
- Master and removal key available.
- The key is removable in both the locked and unlocked positions. Turn 180 degrees to operate.
- The lock uses an extended bolt which extends in one motion and operates by turning the key 180 degrees.
- 18mm cylinder diameter with a 22mm projection is the standard model.
- Fixing hole size is 19mm and is suits timber door thicknesses of 16mm-20mm.
- Square lock housings have an offset cylinder.
- The set includes the lock body, a bezel and two strikes & one Z strike (DK-196-01).
- Lock specifications are; body 42mm x 42mm, with an 8mm thick body thickness, standard cylinder housing length of 22mm with an 18mm diameter barrel, bolt width is 20mm and the bolt projection is 22mm.
- Available in a chrome plate finish.