CL LOCKING KNOB
Providing a simple solution for users who want added security on hinged door cabinets, the CL Locking Knob utilises the CL interchangeable barrel system. A simple design, yet effective for safeguarding items and can act as a restrictive measure.
- Suitable for hinged door cabinets.
- Type A model, the knob turns 90 degrees clockwise to open. To unlock, turn the key anti-clockwise first.
- Has a 59mm body depth, 47mm x 41mm slightly elliptical shaped knob, 26.5mm knob depth with a 13mm thick backing plate, 57mm plate width, 45.4mm fixing screw holes into the cabinet.
- Suitable for metal thicknesses 0.6mm – 0.9mm.
- Available in a black finish – both the locking knob and the trim plate.