MULTI DRAWER LOCKS
Lenlok front fixed Multi Drawer Locks are used in general mobile pedestal applications. These locks are either fitted in the drawer front or a small pelmet fitted at the top of the pedestal. The benefit of the Lenlok front fixed Multi Drawer Locks is it enables the pedestal to be more versatile as to where it can be used as only the front of the pedestal needs to be clear of obstacles in order to access the lock.
Used mainly on lateral fitting cabinets where the lock is fitted to the drawer front due to height restrictions. This lock will put the cam well over to the right and thus limiting the chance of the cam fouling on the files.
Used when more lift is needed than the HMULTI-90-12 but not as much as the HMULTI-180. This gives a narrow radius where you may need to locate the cam between the drawer and carcass.
Used as a standard front mounted drawer lock where you require 180 degree turn from 12 o’clock to 6 o’clock.
- Rotation of the pin from centre to centre is 17mm
- Locking bar and accessories, if required, are purchased separately
- Barrels are to be ordered separately and are available in both keyed to differ and keyed alike (BREM2)
- All multi-drawer locks are supplied with bezel
- 20mm cylinder projection with 19mm diameter
- Standard bolt projection is 10.2mm vertical
- Suits Keyline LF16 (Silca LF6R) keyway
- Master key available (GMASTER)
- Barrel Removal key is available (PLUGKEY)
- Available in a chrome plate finish
- The front fix locking bar has 2 fixed pins and comes in 600mm and 1200mm lengths.
- 8mm locking pegs and plastic bar guides are available as required
- These accessories can also be used with CL front mounted multi drawer locks
Anti-tilt system for the Multi Drawer Lock is available to avoid the possibility of more than one drawer being opened at the same time. The Anti-tilt system is designed to prevent the cabinet from falling and causing injury.
You will need a ratio of one of these blocks for each cabinet drawer.
For example, one drawer requires one ATBLOCKRH, two drawers requires two ATBLOCKRH, and so forth.
Anti-tilt trigger plate fixed at the top of the bar to activate the anti-tilt mechanism.
Anti-tilt block fitted to the right hand side of the drawer. The 8mm or 9mm locking peg will slide into this, lifting the trigger plate and activating the anti-tilt mechanism.