The Lenlok range of cupboard locks provide a locking and non locking solution to a vast array of applications with varying degrees of security.
All round back lock bodies have a 35mm diameter back plate to enable you to recess in the back of the false drawer front by using a hinge cutter
- Square back for fixing to a timber drawer with a square bolt throw projection
- Measures 40mm x 40mm
- The cylinder is not located in the centre of the lock, it is slightly lower on the case making it compatible with numerous other brands on the market.
- Standard bolt projection is 10.2mm vertical
The Lenlok straight cupboard drawer lock is a simple locking solution ideal for residential usage with low security requirements and is commonly found in antique wardrobe designs. It uses a simple designed key to open the lock.
- Screw fixed
- Ideal for residential usage especially classic style wardrobes
- Key blank available (CLKNP)
The Lenlok non-locking cupboard lock utilises a simple push to lock spring loaded mechanism.
- Push button release to open the door
- Can be combined with any of our locking cupboard locks
- Perfect for double cupboard doors