CL OVAL KNOB
A unique product that attaches to a CL locking product to create a turn knob effect on a cabinet or drawer. This product has an oval shaped knob design with a barrel shaped tail end that engages into the barrel hole of the product it’s to be used upon. Once it clicks into position, the locking barrel can be engaged into the oval knob design, making the item complete and ready to use.
- CL Oval Knob is made of diecast zinc.
- This lock range has an interchangeable barrel system. The lock can accept our range of CC, CD, GA dimple and CL4 wave design barrels. Barrels need to be ordered separately from the knob.
- The key is removable in the locked position only.
Turn 90 degrees to open.
- Available in finishes of satin chrome & satin nickel.
- The knob has two indented finger grips moulded into its design.
- Oval knob specifications are 34mm x 42mm knob size, 28.4mm knob depth.
- The end portion of the knob engages into the barrel section of the lock body and there is an audible “click’ noise upon a successful insertion.
- The knob can be removed at a later time if required by removing the locking barrel from the knob, inserting a long removal tool to release the knob and simply taking it out of the lock body.
- Master and removal key available.