GENERAL USE HASP & STAPLE AND PADLOCK EYE
The Lenlok Hasp & Staple features an all in one hasp and staple including a cylinder with no padlock required, a hasp and staple which requires a padlock, and a padlock eye which can easily be screwed to timber or metal frames. All three products provide different locking solutions and applications depending on the user’s preference and security level requirements.
ALL IN ONE HASP & STAPLE
- Lockable hasp and staple which has a cylinder as part of the staple enabling the unit to be locked by a key and not a padlock.
- Includes a cylinder, no padlock needed to secure the hasp and staple.
- Sold in sizes of 63mm and 100mm in keyed to differ and keyed alike.
- Key blanks are available if needed.
- This product is limited in its key numbers with 12 possible combinations.
- Available in a chrome plate finish.
HASP & STAPLE
- This hasp and staple requires a padlock to secure it.
- Manufactured from weather resistant zinc plated steel.
- Available in a size of 100mm x 35mm x 1.2mm.
- Available in a zinc plated finish.
- This padlock eye when purchased in pairs and installed allows a padlock to secure a door, shed, or cabinet.
- Shackle capacity of 9mm.
- Variations include a flat plate or an angled offset plate.
- Ideal for frame fixing.
- Screws not supplied.
- This product is not sold as a pair.
- Available in a zinc plated steel finish.