LENLOK COMBINATION PADLOCKS
These combination padlocks have a dial combination that works in a similar fashion to a conventional dial safe lock. They are ideal in school lockers, warehouses, factories, and general use areas that need added security.
- Has a 48mm round body with an overall height of 70mm and is 19mm thick with stainless steel case
- Offers the feature of having a standard dial combination padlock with a key override if required
- The key override is ideal for lost combinations and in schools if the padlock must be opened by authority other than the owner
- Override keys are available upon request for the override models. Please note that the padlocks are not supplied with the key for security reasons and need to be ordered separately
- The shackle has a 6.5mm diameter with a 20mm opening and is made of hardened steel
- Operates on a three number dialling operation
- Available in four standard different key override groups
- Available in a display pack for retail purposes
Combination dial padlock with key override. Made from hardened steel and operates on a three number dialling operation.